Elastomeric membrane obtained by combining EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) with oils and fillers followed by calendering and vulcanization.
Provided on one side and on the entire surface with a high-quality, adhesive butyl rubber mass.
– around curtain walls
– in steel facades
– renovation of gutters
– external facade insulation
– EPDM : black
– Butyl adhesive : black
– EPDM 0.6 mm + butyl 1 mm
– EPDM 0.75 mm + butyl 1 mm
– EPDM 1 mm + butyl 1 mm
100-110-120-130-140-150-160-170-180-190-200-210-220-230-240-250-260-270-280-290-300-… – 980 mm
– very good resistance to weather conditions, UV and aging
– very good long-term watertightness
– highly elastic and putrefaction resistant