Seal-it® 220 SILICON-FR is a certified-fireproof, high-quality, neutral-curing sealant for linear joints in structures, glazing and façades that is based on silicone technology and moisture- cures into a durable rubber that retains its elasticity.
– Specially developed as a durable fireproof sealant for expansion joints in façade, floor, ceiling, roof and interior and exterior wall structures that effectively counteracts the spread of fire, smoke and toxic fumes.
– Certified sealant for joints in buildings, homes and public spaces that are part of fireproof/fire-retardant structures/systems subject to strict fire safety requirements.
– Fireproof top and bead seals in glazing systems in buildings, in accordance with NEN 3576/NPR 3577.
– Fireproof seals for connecting, peripheral and dilation joints between/along building and façade components, such as windows, door and window frames, sections, prefab parts and panels.
– Smoke and vapour-tight seals on connections in smoke exhaust duct systems.
– Preventive sealing/filling of tube, pipe, line, cable and duct penetrations in floors, ceiling, roofs and interior and exterior façades and walls.
– Fireproof joint seals in installation technology
Colours : white, grey, black, RAL 7016
Other colours and/or packaging on request
Packaging: 12 sausages (600 ml)
– Durable, retains elasticity, maximum movement capacity of 25%.
– Certified-fireproof, non-flammable, provides a secure barrier against the spread of smoke and fumes.
– Excellent working and adhesion properties, on practically any porous or non-porous surface, without primer.
– Neutral, low-odour, acid-free and non-shrink curing CE-certified silicone system.
– Meets requirements for intruder-resistant glass, in accordance with the Secure HomePolice Label (the “Politie Keurmerk veilig wonen”).
– Good resistance to discolouration, UV, weather, water, moisture and ageing.
– Non-corrosive to metals.
– Compatible in direct contact with PVB-laminated glass and edge seals on insulating glass.
– Free of solvents and organic plasticisers.
– Very low emission: certified VOC emission class A+.