Seal-it® 470 PU-FOAM GUN is a high-quality, fast-curing 1k insulation and installation foam, specially developed for sealing and filling joints, adjustment and installation spaces, seams and connections between various building components, and that moisture-cures into a durable foam mass.
– Specially developed for durable sealing and filling of connecting joints, seams, cracks and holes in interior and exterior façades, cavity walls, partitions and ceiling, floor and roof components.
– Fill and seal pipe and line penetrations in façades, floors, ceilings, roofs and interior and exterior walls.
– Seal and fill adjustment and installation spaces around prefab and façade components, such as sections and window and door frames.
– Seal and fill connections between metal, plastic, wood, masonry, gypsum, stone and concrete components.
– Seal connections in timber frame and stucco structures.
– Adhere and seal insulation panels/boards and other panel materials together in the construction of roofs, façades, floors and interior and exterior walls.
– Seal connections of ridges, overhangs, chimneys, air exhaust ducts, dormers, building extensions and more.
– Fill, seal and insulate hollow spaces/holes in floors, ceilings, roofs and interior and exterior walls.
Packaging: 12 canisters (750 ml)
-Adheres excellently to many materials, such as stone, concrete, wood, gypsum, stucco, masonry, metal and various plastics, such as Styropor, hard PU foam, polyester and hard PVC.
– Low-expansion quality, less filling capacity, less/light foaming during curing process.
– High output, approx. 45 litres at free expansion.
– Versatile: fills, seals, adheres, installs and insulates.
– Very low emission: certified VOC emission class A+.
– Excellent acoustic and insulating properties.
– Fast-curing, fine-celled, easy to work with and cuttable polyurethane foam.
– Lasting resistance to weather, water, moisture and ageing; does not rot.
– Excellent resistance to hot and cold conditions, water and many chemicals.