Seal-it® 472 PU-FIRE FOAM is a durable flame and fire-retardant 1k insulation and installation foam, specially developed for flame and fire-retardant joint seals between various building components, up to a maximum joint depth of 40 mm, and that moisture- cures into a durable foam mass.
– Particularly suitable for flame and fire-retardant sealing, insulation and filling of connecting joints, seams, cracks and holes in interior and exterior façades, cavity walls, partitions and ceiling, roof and floor components.
– Seal, insulate and fill pipe and line penetrations through ceilings, roofs, floors and interior and exterior walls.
– Seal, insulate and fill adjustment and installation spaces around prefab components, sections and door and window frames.
– Adhere, install, insulate and seal between different insulation panels/boards and panel materials in the construction of roofs, façades, floors and interior and exterior walls.
– Seal, insulate and fill connections in ridges, dormers, chimneys, air exhaust ducts and bay windows.
– Fill, seal and insulate hollow spaces/holes in roofs, floors, façades, ceilings and interior and exterior walls.
Packaging and colours
12 canisters (750 ml). Red.
– Flame and fire-retardant quality, tested according to EN 1366-3 & EN 1366-4 B1.
– Adheres excellently to many materials, such as stone, concrete, stucco, masonry, gypsum, wood, metal and various plastics, such as Styropor, hard PU foam, polyester and hard PVC.
– Excellent acoustic and insulating properties.
– Very low emission: certified VOC emission class A+.
– High output, approx. 45 litres at free expansion.
– Fast-curing, fine-celled and easy-to-cut polyurethane foam.
– Foams during the curing process, high filling capacity.
– Lasting resistance to weather, water, moisture and ageing; does not rot.
– Simple, easy and clean application with the Seal-it® PU gun.
– Excellent resistance to hot and cold temperatures, water and many chemicals.