Seal-it® 477 PU-FIXFOAM is a durable, ready-mixed PU adhesive specially developed for the indoor and outdoor adhering/installing of acoustic and insulation panel materials and other plates and panels that moisture-cures to a strong seal.
– Developed specifically for adhering and installing acoustic and insulation panel materials.
– Suitable for adhering and installing various types of finishing and other plates and panels.
– Perfect for sealing joints between insulation materials and window and door frames.
Packaging: 12 canisters (750ml)
– Ready-mixed and fast-curing adhesive and installation system.
– For indoor and outdoor use.
– Adheres, installs, fills (foams up slightly) and seals.
– Generates strong adhesion on numerous surfaces, including masonry and plasterwork, concrete, plasterboard, rockwool, wood, metal, EPS, EPS-P, XPS, PUR and PIR.
– Fire class B2 according to DIN 4102-1.
– Very low emission: certified according to VOC emission class A+.
– User-friendly, fast, easy, dust-free and zero-energy application that requires no cleaning.
– High thermal and acoustic insulation value.
– Efficient, very low/economical adhesive use when used with the Seal-it® PUR gun.
– Excellent resistance to hot and cold conditions, water and numerous chemicals.
– Long-lasting resistance to weather, moisture, water and ageing; does not rot