CS-HF is an open-cell polyurethane foam tape impregnated with a fire-retardant and environmentally friendly synthetic resin (acrylic).
CS-HF can be used between, for example, windows or doors and brickwork to provide thermal and acoustic insulation.
The CS-HF is also excellently suited as a back filler for sealants or for sealing against dust, draughts and heat loss.
Black or light grey
On rolls, pre-compressed, one-sided self-adhesive.
– permanent elasticity with the advantage of high acoustic and thermal insulation
– vapour permeable
– tested by the producer : torrential rainproof up to 300 Pa
– one-sided self-adhesive for assembly
– paintable with the usual water-based paints
– compatible with most kits
– expansion even at low temperatures
– easy to apply