Closed-cell PVC foam tape with a high-quality acrylic adhesive layer on one side, usually used as a spacer, back filler or joint to avoid contact between hard materials.
– Sealing against water, air, noise and gases
– Damping of shocks and vibrations
– Waterproofing at only 30% compression
– Sealing on irregular surfaces and for mobile parts
0,80 mm (grijs) – 80 m per roll
1,5 mm (zwart) – 60 m per roll
6 to 1.350 mm; every 1 mm
Available forms (packaging)
On a fast roll
Packed in boxes, separated by a silicone paper
Advantages / Properties
– The liner prevents the tape from stretching when applied.
– Pressure sensitive adhesive layer
– Excellent resistance to weathering, UV rays and ageing
– Hard foam for higher compression and better resistance to abrasion