ISO BLOCO ONE® is a sealing system especially developed for the installation of windows in low-energy houses such as passive houses, low-energy houses, constructions with exterior wall insulation or timber frame constructions.
ISO BLOCO ONE® is particularly suitable for joinery with profile widths between 60 and 90 mm installed in tunnelled structures.
ISO-BLOCO ONE® unites all high performance requirements for the installation of windows and doors, both in new buildings and in renovation of low-energy houses.
ISO-BLOCO ONE® works with the principle of the 3 levels:
Outside: torrential rainproof (>1.000 Pa)
Center: thermal insulation with a
U-value between 0,6 and 0,8 W/(m2 · K)
and acoustic property (45 dB)
Inside: air and water vapour tight (µd ? 25 m)
In addition to its vapour seal on the inside (warm side), ISO-BLOCO ONE® also efficiently releases moisture to the outside of the joint (cold side), avoiding condensation.
ISO-BLOCO ONE® is also adapted to the different joint widths (2-12 mm, 3-18 mm, 5-30 mm) between the joinery and the supporting structure (timber frame construction, …).
On rolls, pre-compressed, one-sided self-adhesive.
ISO-BLOCO ONE® advantages:
– works according to the principle of the 3 levels
– torrential rain and airtight (>1,000 Pa)
– effective evacuation of the moisture to the outside
– very high thermal and acoustic properties
– several types can be used according to the different joint widths
– quick and easy execution with only one product
– can be placed without having to take the weather conditions into account
– conforms to the requirements of the RAL label