ISO-CONNECT Vario SD Fix is a special, partially adhesive and plasterable film for a durable, airtight sealing around windows and joinery in solid construction.
The foil can be applied to both the window and the structural work in one single operation.
The Iso-Connect Vario SD Fix is provided with :
– two powerful 19 mm adhesive layers (alternating) for on the side or visible side of the joinery
– 1 or 2 large additional adhesive layers (40 or 60 mm respectively) and a small integrated net for incorporation into the plaster
This allows perfect adhesion and improved connection of the plaster even on difficult substrates such as concrete, wood, sand-lime brick.
Water and/or airtight finish indoors:
– curtain walls
– facade insulation
– window frames
Colour : white
Widths (15 mm net included) & length
– 100 mm x 30 m (4 rolls/box)
– 140 mm x 30 m (2 rolls/box)
– 200 mm x 30 m (2 rolls/box)
– Other widths on demand
– increase of the plaster connection thanks to the small net, as well as to the two self-adhesive strips and a powerful, self-adhesive surface on the fleece side
– very fast and efficient installation
– optimal adhesive performance fully built up after approximately 3 days
– easy installation even on difficult substrates
– meets the EnEV requirements as well as the RAL “Installation Guide”.