The ISO-TOP WINFRAMER TYPE 3-PL consists of thermally insulating, high density, cuttable hard foam sheets.
The extremely good thermal properties of the boards (?=0.040 W/(m-K)) ensure perfect integration into the system of insulating facades and optimal ?-values (Psi). In this way, thermal bridges are optimised and a high degree of insulation is obtained. This prevents the risk of mould forming in the connecting area around the window opening.
– as insulation
– as support material
– to support carpentry in overflow
The high density of 150 kg/m³ not only provides very good support for the window/frame, it is also strong enough to easily transfer the loads from the window/frame to the structure underneath. The strips cut to size can be glued prior to masonry using the hybrid polymer adhesive ISO-TOP FLEXKLEBER WF and then screwed down.
The mechanical fastening of the window/frame is done with the appropriate fasteners, both to the ISO-TOP WINFRAMER TYPE 3 and to the structure.
Thicknesses: 20 – 30 – 40 – 50 – 60 – 70 – 80 – 100 mm
Dimensions: 800 x 1.200 mm
Also available in load-bearing profiles (x 1.200 mm)
80 x 80 mm / 140 x 80 mm / 160 x 80 mm / 180 x 80 mm
– load capacity > 200 kg/metre
– lightweight = more workable
– important load-bearing capacity with adhesive sealant ISO-TOP FLEXKLEBER WF (*)
– sand-lime brick: 407.2 N/cm
– concrete: 353.5 N/cm
– Optimisation of the ?-value thanks to highly thermally insulating plates (?=0.040 W/(m-K))
– good resistance to compression
– easy to cut using a filament or wood saw
– Ideal for use with the “3-in-1” Iso-Bloco One® system or with the airtight or water-repellent films of the EASY FOIL-System.
– Versatile finishes possible with sealants against air, water, rain, …
– excellent for energy renovation of buildings