The ISO-TOP WINFRAMER TYPE 3 SYSTEM consists of system profiles made of high density insulating hard foam.
The extremely good thermal properties of the panels (?=0.040 W/(m-K)) ensure perfect integration into the system of insulating facades and optimal ?-values (Psi). In this way, thermal bridges are optimised and a high degree of insulation is obtained. This prevents the risk of mould forming in the connecting area around the window opening.
– to support carpentry in overflow
– as insulation
– as supporting material (support)
The system offers considerable load capacity and load transfer. The high density of 150 kg/m³ not only provides very good support for the window/frame, the system is also strong enough to transfer the loads from the window/frame to the supporting structure without any problems. The system profiles are fixed directly to the structure using the hybrid polymer adhesive ISO-TOP FLEXKLEBER WF and then screwed on. The mechanical fastening of the window/frame is performed using the appropriate fasteners, both to the Iso-Top Winframer Type 3 and to the structure.
Dimensions of the load-bearing profiles (anthracite grey) :
80 x 80 mm / 140 x 80 mm / 160 x 80 mm / 180 x 80 mm
(x 1,200 mm)
Dimensions of the insulating beams (beige) :
30 x 80 mm / 50 x 80 mm (x 1,200 mm)
– load capacity > 200 kg/metre
– lightweight = more workable
– important load-bearing capacity with adhesive sealant ISO-TOP FLEXKLEBER WF (*)
– sand-lime brick: 407.2 N/cm
– concrete: 353,5 N/cm
– Optimisation of the ?-value thanks to highly thermally insulating plates (?=0.040 W/(m-K))
– good resistance to compression
– complies with EnEV requirements and recommendations of the RAL “Installation Guide
– certified passive house component
– Ideal for use with the “3-in-1” Iso-Bloco One® system as well as with the airtight or water-repellent films of the EASY FOIL-System.
– simple length adjustment using a standard mitre saw; easy milling, drilling, gluing