Elastomeric membrane obtained by combining EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) with oils and fillers followed by calendering and vulcanization. Provided with an extruded EPDM profile type 2854.
– flood barrier under tresholds
– around curtain walls
– in steel and aluminium facades
– external facade insulation
– around frames/around windows
0,75 mm / 1,00 mm / 1,30 mm
see sectional view
100-110-120-130-140-150-160-170-180-190-200-210-220-230-240-250-260-270-280-290-300-… – 1.420 mm
Length: 20 meter
The length might fluctuate ± 5% due to the elasticity of the material.
– strips with profile
– very good resistance to weather conditions, UV and aging
– very good long-term watertightness
– ready to install on window profile
– highly elastic and putrefaction resistant