Receptacle or made-to-measure, produced with an elastomer foil made of EPDM. All joints are hot-welded (450°C).
The preformed pieces can, depending on the type of substrate, be provided with a butyl adhesive strip of 1.50 mm x 20 mm.
These receptacles ensure a controlled and safe drainage of water.
– flood barrier under tresholds
– controlled drainage
– under windows/frames
Colour : black
0,60 mm – 0,75 mm – 1,00 mm – 1,30 mm – 1,50 mm
Receptacle or preformed piece based on the dimensions mentioned in the checklist.
– an extremely fast, simple and safe installation by 1 person
– very good resistance to weather conditions, UV and aging
– very good long-term watertightness
– highly elastic and putrefaction resistant